First, a little about me.
I always loved photography and went to college at Ohio University where I earned my degree in photojournalism and worked for newspapers as a photographer and editor for almost 10 years before starting my own wedding & portrait business 10 years ago.
So in other words, I’ve been doing this for awhile ☺
So for the first time EVER I am offering a summer workshop to learn posing, lighting, composition, and how to use the manual mode on your camera to capture your vision.
Not ready for a week-long workshop? Still trying to figure out the auto mode?
That’s ok too.
You can choose to attend only the subjects you’re most interested in, or SIGN UP for one-on-one coaching where you can learn at your pace and at the level you are ready for.
A few details about the workshop:
- Students must be at least 15 years old
- Space is limited, no more than 15 students per session
- Workshop will be July 22-27 starting at 10am at the Denbigh Community Center in Newport News at the (location subject to change)
- Students should be amateur to semi-pro, this is NOT a class to learn how to use your camera
- Sign ups begin around April 30, 2018
- Sign ups will end once the class is full or on July 15, 2018
Click HERE to get the full schedule and to sign up form (available around April 30)
If you have any other questions please feel free to CONTACT me anytime.