Updated May 14, 2020
As some of you already know, I’m no stranger to risky situations.
As a former newspaper photographer, I tend to opt for the best angles over my own safety. I climb over fences, onto rooftops, and will even hang off the side of a boat or ferris wheel for the best angle.
COVID-19 is the first situation that has ever stopped me. I’ve had to put my camera away, and say no to people for the first time. It sucks, and as my husband continues to head to work with a mask on every day, I count my blessings that we are all still healthy.
For those of you still working outside the home, thank you, thank you, THANK YOU!! (and be safe)
So What’s Happening Now?
– Per the Governor of Virginia, I will begin photographing again this weekend as we enter Phase One
– Due to multiple reschedulings, new sessions will be booked in June or later
What We’re Doing During Phase One
- To maintain the health & safety of myself and my assistants, we are rescheduling any sessions with anyone that has had a fever or illness within the home within 14 days of their session.
- My assistants and I will also be wearing masks, even for outdoor sessions, unless we are over 10-12 feet away until Phase 2 begins.
- For indoor sessions, I will be wearing a mask until Phase 3 begins.
- The same procedures will be followed for office appointments (which will be disinfected after every visit) and masks will be required for everyone through Phase 2
- Virtual appointments are available for consultations & ordering sessions
- Sessions will be limited to 8 or less (we make the 10 max 😉 until Phase 2
The silver lining is that I am offering a few very special offers until Sept. 1, 2020 to help support everyone right now. Check them out and please share them with anyone you think might be interested:
Offer exp. June 1, 2020
50% off High School Senior Portraits
1-2 hour session in Hampton Roads
All Digital Files w/ full rights to print & copy
20 min. session
Option to purchase prints & digital files