Richmond Wedding Photographer, Heather Hughes
Welcome new friends! I'm Heather, a wedding and outdoor portrait photographer based near Williamsburg, VA in Coastal Virginia.
Nationally published & award-winning throughout my career as a newspaper and wedding photographer, I truly love to capture life's moments as they happen.
My favorite photos are:
1. Moments filled with happiness & love
3. Gorgeous light, sunsets & outdoors
4. Romantic poses and funny looks
What you can expect:
1. Friendly & helpful expert guidance before AND after
(more on that HERE)
2. Knack for putting everyone at ease (even the camera shy ;)
3. Laughter & smiles from me - even while shooting!!!
4. Posing tips and guidance
4. Gorgeous photos that you will treasure for generations
Since I left newspapers to run my wedding & portrait biz full time in the Richmond and Williamsburg area in 2008, I have photographed over 400 weddings, 100 newborn sessions, and 450 portraits. And I love that my wedding couples often become clients for life! It's humbling to hear what an amazing experience they have working with me, and the appreciation for my ability to capture moments in action alongside beautiful portraits.
I can't wait to share that experience with you!
Voted the Knot’s “Best of Wedding Photographers” | WeddingWire’s “Couples Choice” Award 2008 - 2019 | Virginia Living Magazine's "Top Wedding Vendor" 2016- 2019 | VA Small Newspaper Photographer of the Year | Wedding Photojournalist Assoc. Blue Medallion Award