Williamsburg Wedding Photographer, Heather Hughes
Welcome new friends! I'm Heather, a wedding and portrait photographer based near Williamsburg, VA in Hampton Roads.
Nationally published & award-winning throughout my career as a newspaper and wedding photographer, I truly love to capture authentic moments as they happen, I am truly a Photographer of Joy.
My favorite photos are:
1. Storytelling photos filled with happiness & love
2. Gorgeous light, sunsets & outdoor settings
3. Romantic poses and funny moments
What you can expect:
1. Friendly & helpful expert guidance before AND after
(more on that HERE)
2. Knack for putting everyone at ease (even the camera shy ;)
3. Laughter & smiles from me - even while shooting!!!
4. Organized plans with flexibility for the unexpected
5. Artistic photos preserving your memories for generations
Since I changed careers from newspapers to weddings & portraits in 2008, I have photographed over 350 weddings, 150 newborn sessions, and 500 portraits. And each one has been uniquely amazing, even if at a similar location, because I got to capture authentic moments & memories for that couple and family to have forever. Truly the biggest compliment for me is when my wedding couples become clients for life because they have had such an amazing experience with me that they will happily travel miles just to see me again.
I can't wait to share that experience with you!
733 Thimble Shoals Blvd., Newport News | (757) 870-4006 | 5560 Foundation St., Williamsburg
Voted the Knot’s “Best of Wedding Photographers” | WeddingWire’s “Couples Choice” Award 2008 - 2020 | Virginia Living Magazine's "Top Wedding Vendor" 2016- 2020 | VA Small Newspaper Photographer of the Year | Wedding Photojournalist Assoc. Blue Medallion Award